openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Casey Valk <CV...@esri.com>
Subject RE: Volunteer -- Documentation Editing / Proofreading
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 15:25:39 GMT
Hi All,
I received management approval at Esri to be able to volunteer with no restrictions.

If my log in details contain IBM info (cvalk@us.ibm.com), will you please reset them to casey.valk@gmail.com
for now?

Regards,
Casey

Cassandra L. Valk
Contracts and Legal Services Department
Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.
Esri | 380 New York Street | Redlands, CA 92373 | USA
Phone: 909.793.2853 ext. 3840 | Fax: 909.307.3020 |
Email: cvalk@esri.com | www.esri.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:dennis.hamilton@acm.org]
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2015 1:57 PM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Cc: Casey Valk
Subject: RE: Volunteer -- Documentation Editing / Proofreading

There is one additional consideration.  That is whether your new employer has a claim on concerning
your work.

That is, do you have the right to make the contributions you wish to make or does your employment
agreement limit your ability to contribute?

This will depend on your own circumstances.  Only contribute what you are free to contribute.
 If necessary, obtain any employer permission.

 - Dennis