openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Mehta, Dhaval IN KWA SL" <dhaval.me...@siemens.com>
Subject Query regarding to open office
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 12:12:28 GMT
Dear Sir,

We are selling one software (loaded in WINDOWS 7 based workstation) where we have to show
some reports Excel format.

We will not sell this open office to any client.

Can we use open-office instead of MS office without any extra cost?

With best regards,
Dhaval Mehta

Siemens Ltd.
RC-IN EM SG SOL
Thane Belapur Road
Thane 400601, Indien
Tel.: +91 22 39663580
Mobil: +91 9920574190
mailto:dhaval.mehta@siemens.com

Registered Office: 130 Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai - 400018; Corporate Identity
number: L28920MH1957PLC010839; Tel.: +91 (22) 3967 7000; Fax: +91 22 3967 7500; Contact /
Email: www.siemens.co.in/contact; Website: www.siemens.co.in. Sales Offices: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru,
Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jamshedpur,
Kharghar, Kolkata, Lucknow, Kochi, Mumbai, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Puducherry, Pune,
Vadodara, Visakhapatnam