openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject IMPORTANT: Board report second version.
Date Sun, 05 Apr 2015 11:24:33 GMT
HI.

I am starting a new thread where we can hopefully concentrate on making
a final board report.

Just to sum up, I have replaced the original report in the board agenda,
with
a dummy report. The original board report sits untouched in

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/2015+Apr

Whatever the community finds consensus about should go in there (I will
only have very limited time to make edits, because I am already overloaded),
and tthe 12th (or maybe 22th, if the board meeting is postponed) I will
take
the content reformat it, and submit it for board approval.

For once I can sit back and relax, because I feel the report is a good
compromise,
made by many people.

As a note to the PMC, I will drop the <private>, unless the PMC ask me to
include
something.

Let us stop bashing each other, and get some work done !!!
rgds
jan I.