openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Apache open office on Anroid
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 20:40:30 GMT
Am 04/16/2015 06:50 PM, schrieb Nguyễn Đình Văn:
> I have 2 question, please ask me:
> 1. Can [Apache open office] view office on Android?
> 1. Can library of [Apache open office] convert document to image ?

let me answer your questions:

1. Apache OpenOffice is not working on mobile devices that have Android.
However, there is a third party that has ported the software to this
platform/operating system [1]. Maybe you want to give it a try.

2. It is not possible to take a single library of OpenOffice to use it
to convert documents from file format X into Y. But I don't know if I
have understood your question right.

[1] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andropenoffice

Hope this help.

Marcus