openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: =?x-gbk?Q?=BB=D8=B8=B4=A3=BARe=3A_How_to_achieve_onl?= =?x-gbk?Q?ine_editing=3F?=
Date Sun, 12 Apr 2015 15:30:37 GMT
Am 04/12/2015 05:24 PM, schrieb 郄宁:

> Thank you for your answer. I am using win7,there is a CMS in the background and use
network, If I want to edit oo documentation which interfaces need to call?

as you don't know tell us which CMS you are using, it's not possible to
give you a hint. But because you are using a CMS, it has to be set
there. OpenOffice is IMHO out of the game.

Marcus

> 在2015年04月12日 19:40,Marcus 写道:
> Am 04/11/2015 03:41 AM, schrieb 郄宁:
>> For example, I put the OpenOffice files are uploaded to a financial system how do
Idirectly on the document in the accounting system for editing