openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Harvey Sama <princeme.s...@gmail.com>
Subject GSoC 2015: Interest In Apache OpenOffice Extension Plugin for Eclipse
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 14:03:42 GMT
Hello. I am a fourth year student of the Faculty of Engineering at the
University of Buea. I have experience in Java,Javafx and Java EE with
PrimeFaces framework. I am motivated to work on this project and with over
2 years of java experience I believe I have the skills to work on this
project. I will like to get some assistance with respect to resources and
 further  information  I may need in order to write my proposal. I am
currently downloading the SDK and OpenOffice and will start working on my
proposal.
--
Best Regards