openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>
Subject Re: community communication versus private PMC communication, WAS: PMC FAQ update
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2015 13:37:10 GMT
On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 11:53 AM, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org>
wrote:

> You are suggesting a usage pattern of the private list that is far beyond
> reality.

I am not. I am pointing out there is no way for me to know, and that the
strong reactions to Dave's original (modest & reasonable) question as well
as other follow-ups do nothing to build trust. I believe others here have
already taken that point and I suggest letting it rest now.

> What about actually doing something?

That, sir, is insulting.

If you want to propose a resolution, do so, but please do not attempt to
hand out jobs. If the consensus on the list devises an alternative to Kay's
original proposal and work, I may consider volunteering and requesting the
necessary access (which I probably don't have).

S.