openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From wolf.hal...@gmail.com
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] move repo to Git.
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2015 01:08:37 GMT
Why not move web development as well as the code development into Git?
+1 any Git.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 1, 2015, at 6:59 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
>
> I'm going to add my +1 to this proposal.
>
> It occurred to me, when looking into the "old OOo SVN dumps" that Rob has, that there
may be many more downstream users that are on Git and that our being on Git would facilitate
accepting appropriately-offered pull requests to the AOO repository.  It seems this is a lower-friction
way of sending fixes upstream than going the patch creation and submission route.