openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Grampa Renato, GB" <Renato.Gra...@prysmiangroup.com>
Subject RE: Summary
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2015 17:32:36 GMT
Jan,
Thanks for the emails.
I’ll not comments the methods and the policies adopted by the owner.

I just would like to find a way to remove my message from the web.
Who should I contact?
What’s the owner address?

Thanks
RG

From: jan i [mailto:jani@apache.org]
Sent: 14 March 2015 17:38
To: dev; Grampa Renato, GB
Subject: Summary

Hi again
Now I have forwarded all mails to you on this thread.
As you can see the address you have mailed have many subscribers, who are all indeed "intended
recipients".
If you have a problem with the mail, you need to write to all mail archives (which apache
do not control), all personal subscribers (which apache do not control) and ask all these
entities to remove your mail.
Rgds
jan I.

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and its attachments (if any) may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information and it for the use of the intended recipient(s). No confidentiality
or privilege is waived or lost by any incorrect transmission.

If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must
not use, disseminate, copy it in any form or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this message in error, please, delete it (and any copies of it) and kindly inform
the sender of this e-mail by replying or going to www.prysmiangroup.com<http://www.prysmiangroup.com/>
on "contact us".

All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.