openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Board report proposal, please comment before April 5.
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2015 17:16:22 GMT
Am 03/30/2015 06:36 PM, schrieb jan i:
> [...]
>
> but let us discuss changes in the tone/meaning.

thanks for the report draft. Here are some remarks:

1.
- CMS discussion, ... The Board should remember to look at the
total cost of this change, not only the Infra costs.

--> IMHO a good point. Thanks for mentioning this.

2.
- Releases, ... Due to lack of volunteers (especially release manager)
no work is active.

--> I don't see a general problem of finding volunteers. IMHO only
developers for bugfixing and the release manager for coordination are
missing.

3.
- private@openoffice.apache.org:

--> Maybe a short senentence sould be added, like "We will try to reduce
the amount of unnecessary mails as it is a bit high for the private
mailinglist."

Marcus