openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Keith McKenna as CWiki admin
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 18:35:20 GMT
Hi Andrea,

Thanks. This works for sure. Let me know if my help is needed to grant him that karma.

Regards,
Dave

On Feb 20, 2015, at 9:07 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:

> Dave Fisher wrote:
>> AFAIK CWiki Admin privileges extend to the whole of Confluence
>
> No. Maybe the "Admin Privileges" I have in mind mean something else than the Admin Privileges
you have in mind. My privileges are limited to adding (whitelisting) users to the OOOUSERS
space and making some other administration (like changing logo) to that space. I have no permissions
over other spaces. I can't even add users to groups, or see their e-mail address.

>> Infrastructure will need to be made aware of this request and grant the rights.
>
> Sure. My so-called Admin privileges do not allow me to create a new space administrator
for OOOUSERS, so it is automatic that Infra will need to allow this. I assume you Dave have
more extended permissions, but the level of permissions I'm proposing we give to Keith is
my set of permissions. This doesn't require a special CWiki experience other than the normal
page editing that all of us have done on CWiki.