openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Roger Meakes <rog.jan.mea...@live.co.uk>
Subject No dictionary
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 20:48:58 GMT
I  have OpenOffice v3 and some while ago downloaded V4 and all was well until you made a further
improvement to v4 and after downloading the software my spell checker ceased to work. The
system says it is turned on but it doesn’t function.

I have tried in vain for more than eighteen months to delete and re-install to no avail and
each time I have resorted to putting back on v3. Luckily I have the disc for v3but not for
the original V4. My system is Ms windows 8.1 and I have not been able to find why your spell
checker doesn't work. Any help to ensure I have not missed something or that there is a problem
that I am not aware of would be helpful.

I have Ms word but I prefer to use Openoffice

Thank you.

rjmeak@gmail.com

Sent from Roger's Windows Mail and has been checked for viruses.