openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] New Apache OpenOffice PMC Chair
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2015 18:52:16 GMT
On 31 December 2014 I wrote to this list that I would be available to
resign from the Apache OpenOffice PMC Chair position as soon as a
successor could be elected. A previous vote was cancelled. For this
second vote we have two candidates: Dennis E. Hamilton (orcmid) and Jan
Iversen (jani).

In my capacity as the Apache OpenOffice PMC Chair, I will submit a
resolution to the Board asking to be replaced by the most voted of the
two candidates. Since candidates are not on the OpenOffice PMC, the
winning candidate will automatically be elected to the OpenOffice PMC
too (assuming we have the needed participation and consensus). I am not
available to stay in my role.

Who of the two candidates do you prefer to replace Andrea Pescetti as
the OpenOffice project PMC Chair?
[ ] Dennis E. Hamilton (orcmid)
[ ] Jan Iversen (jani)

Vote opens now and it will last one week, until 6 February 2015 7:00 PM
GMT, to give all community members the opportunity to participate. The
resolution will be submitted to the Board in time for the February
meeting (18 February 2015).

Regards,
   Andrea.