openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1654282 - /openoffice/trunk/main/ucb/source/ucp/webdav/
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 19:02:11 GMT
Hello Kay;

FWIW,

Last time I worked on this (long, long ago) the idea was to remove
completely the ext_sources dir and have people download the files
from ooo-extras. As is usual with developer inertia, no one ever got
to actually remove that directory, but in essence it is deprecated.
Please don't upload anything there.

For some strange reason, downloading new files seems to have
broken. (ooo-extras is still working but the site was changed
to sourceforge: maybe that has some relationship, I dunno).

About serf, it's not just a matter of updating tarballs.
Newer versions of serf require scons to build.

BTW, there are a couple of FreeBSD patches that may be useful.

https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/editors/openoffice-devel/files/

patch-nss and patch-jpeg fix issues building with external libraries
but someone needs to test building with the internal versions.

Regards,

Pedro.