openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New here
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2015 21:21:19 GMT

On 01/10/2015 01:03 AM, Aayush Yadav wrote:
> ​Hey there,
>
> This is Aayush here, I would like to contribute to this community as a
> developer. However i am new here and not well versed with any open source
> project yet. Can any one help me out..?
>
> Thanks.
> Aayush.

Hello Aayush and thanks for your interest in Apache OpenOffice development!

It looks like you've subscribed to the "dev" mailing list so that is a
good start. If you haven't done so already, please have a look at our
Orientation modules --

http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/index.html

You will probably find the Introduction to Development helpful when you
get to that module. Once you can get OpenOffice built for your
environment, we can find some specific tasks for you to do.

Welcome to Apache OpenOffice.