openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: buildbot notification issues, output page, etc
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2015 23:22:33 GMT
Hi Kay, *

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 06:32:39PM -0300, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> Hi Kay,
>
> On Sun, Dec 14, 2014 at 09:37:18AM -0800, Kay Schenk wrote:
> > * We seem to again have lost notification from from buildbot on our builds.
> >
> > * The buildbot page for OpenOffice currently has some issues --
> > see : http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/

This should be fixed by now. It was a missing table header and a missing
closing tr tag in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/buildbot/aegis/buildmaster/master1/public_html/projects/openoffice/create-ooo-snapshots-index.sh
This script generates the index.html
It can be tested locally by simply removing all references to the
buildbot machine
/x1/buildmaster/master1/public_html/projects/openoffice

The content for that page is located at
buildbot/aegis/buildmaster/master1/public_html/projects/openoffice/

The buildbot configuration is
buildbot/buildbot/aegis/buildmaster/master1/projects/openofficeorg.conf

Every AOO committer has access to modify both.

> > even though the buildbots have run
> >
> > Before I contact infra, does anyone know anything about this?
>
> Did you take any action on this?  Last message is from 12 Dec.  The
> buildbots have been failing for 3 days, and it seems nobody noticed
> this. http://ci.apache.org/builders/openoffice-linux32-nightly

For the missing mail notification, I submitted a JIRA ticket:
Buildbot notifications are also sent to #asftest in irc.freenode.net
(may be we can change it to #dev.openoffice.org).

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina