openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Darren Myers <myers_dar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Another Basic Function that doesn't Work!!
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 19:12:08 GMT
Didn't take me long, found another basic function that does not work in OO

Who on earth built this program! Seriously... needs to find another career, maybe hairdressing
or something!

So when you "Find & Replace" select a value , and then replace it with another value you
get the following error message..

"Search key Not Found"

So I can clearly see on my finance sheet I have "January 2014" to  December 2014"  very clear,
however the Find & replace function !!! THAT WORKS IN Microsoft Easily.... Doesn't work
in OO.  Does this mean I have to spend more money or a team of Developers to find more code
issues with OO ??