openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Lee Fisher <l.office.fis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: location of libraries/library/module/script DTDs?
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2014 22:47:50 GMT
| I'll dig up the specific filenames.

100016.odt
101028.odt
104556.odt
113481.odt
70065.odt
78691.odt
79664.odt
80654.odt
81045.odt
86470.odt

These are examples of documents have the parcel-descriptor.xml file in
the Scripts/ subdirectory of their package, which uses scripting.dtd.

I got these files second-hand, from a dump of the AOO bug database, but
I believe if you're good at the AOO bug database you could probably find
them there. I can email a zip with one/more of these documents to anyone
who wishes a copy.

Sorry, my tools isn't done dumping out a nice summary of the info yet.
:-) There are a LOT more files which use the script-lb.xml and
script-lc.xml files, which appear to be tied to StarBasic, mostly in the
Basic/* subdirectory of the package. A few of the above files have both
(Java or JavaScript scripts and StarBasic, so have all 3 XML files and
refer to all of the DTDs.

Thanks,
Lee