openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Remove CVS revision/date from contributing.html and faq.html
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 22:11:05 GMT
Tae Wong wrote:
> We need to remove the CVS stuff from the following files in
> ooo-site/trunk/content.
> contributing.html
> faq.html
> A CVS date for a revision looks like this.
> $Date: 1998/10/31 28:10:34 $

You received other answers. See the archives if you haven't seen them:
http://markmail.org/message/q65dq2m5cxk6aoo6

That said, if you want to remove all of them, and not only the cases
Dennis already fixed, you can simply checkout the tree of all the site
files, see http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/ then
do some regexp magic and provide a patch. If you are interested in
helping, just ask for more details and we can help!

Regards,
   Andrea.