openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: opengrok.
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 10:24:37 GMT
On 06/12/14 00:49, Kay Schenk wrote:

> On 12/05/2014 04:26 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>> On 04/12/14 20:10, jan i wrote:
>>> Hi all.
>>>
>>> I am currently planning (with infra) to install an apache version of
>>> opengrok.
>>>
>>> Is there anybody who can help with the configuration ?
>>
>> sure, I have it running on a private internal server. What exactly do
>> you need to know. As far as I remember it was very straight forward.
>>
>> I update it via cron job every night but keep stable versions. Means I
>> have an aoo34 aoo40 and trunk project.
>
> It would be nice if we could  use opengrok on the symphony trunk as well.

sure this is no problem, I have it for the internal version of OpenGrok.
I believe it's mainly a question of disk space. I checked out the
release version for example and trunk and let the indexer run over these
trees. When I update trunk the indexer runs again and the search is in
synch with the sources.

I have no experience to use trunk directly from the repo and let the
indexer run over the svn repo direclty.

Juergen