openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: To receive answers to my posts
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 06:40:02 GMT

> On 2014-11 -19, at 06:15, Peter Junge <peter.junge@gmx.org> wrote:
>
> Another option would be writing a filter rule for you email client. This works extremely
well with Thunderbird but the web clients of popular email services are usually very limited
when it comes to filtering.

If you use Gmail, you can easily create a simple filter that is quite effective and which
works fine with Webmail, at least for me, and I am subscribed to many lists. Google's Gmail
has also been experimenting (and quite well) with different ways to manage the Inbox. This
is all via the Web.

What many of us do is create a special email alias for mail lists and such.

louis