openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <kelly...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unofficial photos ApacheCon EU 2014
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2014 03:13:31 GMT
> On 23 Nov 2014, at 10:38 am, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:
>
> It's Louis on the right, Peter Kelly at the podium, Steve Hathaway (see https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Capstone_2013_Client_Requirements_Document
) in the audience, and I think the hands on the left are Svante Schubert's.

> But the content was much more interesting than pictures, I hope I can put together a
short post unless someone else (and this would be welcome!) can take care of it.

Incidentally, I recorded the second and third talks that Louis and I gave and have them up
now on youtube:

The Corinthia project
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoXyh2FuiJs <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoXyh2FuiJs>

Addressing File Format Compatibility in Word Processors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tUAoEyY9eo <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tUAoEyY9eo>

I thoroughly enjoyed the conference and the chance to meet some of you there. It was my first
ApacheCon and I hope to attend again in the future, next time with more to show - we’ll
be submitting an incubator proposal for Corinthia this week. I also appreciate the insightful
feedback we got from those who attended the thoughts - there’s a lot of interesting things
to think about & discuss.

--
Dr. Peter M. Kelly
kellypmk@gmail.com