openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: Concerns about the AOO community
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2014 19:42:27 GMT
On Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 10:58 AM, jan i <jani@apache.org> wrote:
.

> Independent of the number of mails, It is a fact that this list, even
> though called dev@, contains nearly no development discussions nor does
> these discussions take place elsewhere publicly.

.
.
.

Hi Jan,  are you having problems with your list subscription?  You
might want to check the list archives to see if you missed posts.

In the last *half week*, since October 1st, we've had traffic on the
following development related threads:

1.  New dev volunteer Ankit looking for an issue to start working on.

2. Kay reporting she broke the build in helpcontent2 and fixed it.

3. Andrea reminding committers that SSH access will now require keys

4. Amali, a new dev volunteer, asking for help on fixing issue 111808

5. Zimuzo, a new volunteer, getting help leading to a successful build

6. Andrea confirming our FOSDEM devroom has been approved

7. Amali asking for another issue to work on,

8. Zimuzo asking for a review of his patch

9. Discussion on Release Manager for next release.

This is in addition to other more general project-related discussions.
  Remember, that is also what a dev list is for.

Regards,

-Rob