openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Drew Jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AOO4 General videos
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 21:37:35 GMT
@Andrea,  thanks for putting them to a shared location.

@Andrea and @Skedaddle,  glad to hear of the translations.

About the wallpaper files,  it looks like I sent one of the early
iterations of the Jack-o-lantern piece.  I figure instead of sending along
the final here, instead I will check  G+ for a time Halloween is trending
and share it at the AOO community page.

Also,  if anyone should want to do a different voice over to any of those,
I could upload the video master file. Those files run from 80 to 140 Megs
each,  Or I could just do it here.

I hope the videos can be of some use. If I can do anything else, just let
me know.

Best wishes,

Drew