openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: oooforum status?
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 01:21:57 GMT
On 10/27/2014 07:16 PM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> The conversation kinda went away and wonder what was the resolution
> about the oooforum and if there is any hope to recover the database at
> least to get some kind of plain browsable dump of the content.
>
> Regards.

There was some discussion on the AOO private list, but I am not on that
list. I was copied for some of the stuff. Since I have heard nothing, my
guess is that the owner has been non-responsive.

I attempted to perform a data dump, but that failed because there is a
limit to the size I can pull through the interface and compression is
disabled.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php