openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Europe: Budapest, 17-21 November
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2014 19:51:47 GMT
On 04/10/2014 jan i wrote:
> If tuesday evening is a good evening, could we somehow (somewhere) schedule
> it have people who want to take part "register".
> I am afraid that if we make the meeting on spot a few hours in advance,
> many will already have made plans (like myself)

I'm sure I already wrote it somewhere... Anyway, I agree, Tuesday
evening is perfect for meeting, and I would fix the meeting point after
the last OpenOffice session on Tuesday, i.e., after Rony's talk (ending
at 17:40) in the same room of Rony's talk:
http://apacheconeu2014.sched.org/overview/type/openoffice

That's the meeting point, then we can discuss there in the same room,
and/or go for dinner together... being it informal, we know when it
starts, but not when it ends!

Is that OK? Other proposal will work for me too. And I'll obviously
attend. If we agree, it could even be put in the schedule, so people can
click to confirm they will attend it.

Regards,
   Andrea.