openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From RA Stehmann <anw...@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de>
Subject Re: Which project Instance has jurisdiction in disputes?
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 12:33:34 GMT

and are finished we http://de.openoffice.info forum already with him. (I'm in this forum Moderator.)

> I do not speculate but I'm talking about what has already practically taken place.

Maybe the troll's name is known, but nobody in the internet knows that
you are a dog.

It's easy to subscribe the list (and that's good so) and it's very easy
to get an email address. So there is no real barrier for a troll.

He's rather more dangerous afterwards, until we recognize he's the same
troll again under a new address.

>> I've declared, if the community really wants to have another
>> moderator,
>
> And I think such an approach is absurd. A moderator must be willing to endure criticism
without threatening with equal resignation.

I don't have any problems with criticism.

But I'm not willing to follow instructions, which aren't reasonable.

And I'm not willing to ban someone without the accordance of my
co-moderator. There are good reasons, why mailing lists have to have two
moderators.

If Jörg wants a handyman, he has to look for another person.

He is a moderator (of three) of the other germanophone mailing list. He
can also become moderator of the users-de list. And than he's able to to
do what he thinks is a reasonable action. And than he has take the
responsibility for his action, if the action manifests useless and
harmful.

Kind reagards
Michael