openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Want to join the Apache Software Foundation Open Source Developer Community
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 17:33:34 GMT
Hi Ankit,

Ankit Tekriwal schrieb:
> Hi Regina,
>
> Adding the registry key manually solved the issue.

Nice to hear that :)

  However, I wonder if
> this the correct way for using visual C++ compiler.

There are two issues: 1. Why has Visual Studio not created this key when
it has been installed? 2. Why is oowintool used, although you has the
configure parameter --with-cl-home?
For the latter Oliver might have an idea.

You should not worry about the registry key. I have got it
automatically, so I think it is right to have it. Hopefully your
building will run now.

When you need further help, or task suggestions, ask again. Please use a
new thread then, this one is rather long already.

Kind regards
Regina