openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki:Step-By-Step Guide for Building on Windows not working
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 13:19:55 GMT
Hi Martin,

On 11.09.2014 13:07, Martin Tille wrote:
> Hi Oliver, hello Dev Team,
>
> first, sorry I forgot to subscribe, I catched up with that now.

no problem.
I also forgot to look in advance, if the posting was moderated.

> I also made some experiments and found the error. I'm going to
> change/describe the steps at the wiki page within the next 2 days.
>
> The mistake was to use a Windows subversion programm (from apache
> itself) svn, version 1.8.10 (r1615264) to get the sources.
> Apparently the line breaks got broken because after using dos2unix
> program from cygwin on some packages they could be compiled. I now
> used the package subversion from cygwin directly and downloaded the
> sources again. It compiles at least to gtest with the identical
> configure/build settings as last time.

Yes, Windows subversion programs often change the line endings on check-out.

Thus, please use the cygwin subversion under Windows to work with the
AOO subversion repository.
Would be really great, if you could update the wiki accordingly.

What are your problems in module gtest?

Best regards, Oliver.