openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From JvdBoogaard <jgvdbooga...@gmail.com>
Subject Reporting broken download link
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 11:01:22 GMT
Hi,

I'm a enthusiastic user of AOO
But I have most of the time problems with downloading and installing new
versions.
Everytime I have troubles with the so-called quickstarter.

I do not have enabled the quickstarteroption under Options, Open Office,
Memory
In the Taskmanager there is nothing to be found that is related to Open
Office.
Sometimes I manage to repair or to remove the old version, but this time
even that is not possible because of the quickstarter.

Well, I cannot install AOO 4.1.1 because of the quickstarter.
I hope you can help me some way.

I encounter these problems on my desktop pc with Windows 7 and on my
notebook with Windows 8.1, x64

greetings, Jan van den Boogaard, The Netherlands

*Browser variables* 	*Values*
navigator.appCodeName 	Mozilla
navigator.appName 	Netscape
navigator.appVersion 	5.0 (Windows)
navigator.platform 	Win32
navigator.oscpu 	Windows NT 6.3; WOW64
navigator.cpuClass 	undefined
navigator.product 	Gecko
navigator.productSub 	20100101
navigator.vendor
navigator.vendorSub
navigator.language 	nl
navigator.browserLanguage 	undefined
navigator.userLanguage 	undefined
navigator.systemLanguage 	undefined
navigator.userAgent 	Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:32.0)
Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0
Debian / Ubuntu / IceWeasel ? 	No / No / No
*Stable Release*
*JavaScript functions/variables* 	*Values*
Language ISO code 	nl
Language ISO code (from select box) 	nl
Release matrix platform position (full) 	11
Release matrix platform position (lp) 	12
Release matrix platform array data 	y,132
Release matrix language array data 	nl,Dutch,Nederlands,y,nl/
UI platform name 	Windows (EXE)
UI platform name (not supported)
Platform (short) 	win32
URL platform name (full) 	Win_x86_install
URL platform name (lp) 	Win_x86_langpack
URL platform name (from select box) 	win32
Version (from select box) 	4.1.1
File name (full) 	Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.1_Win_x86_install_nl.exe
File name (lp) 	Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.1_Win_x86_langpack_nl.exe
File extension 	.exe
File size (full) (MByte) 	132
File size (lp) (MByte) 	11
Release info 	Milestone AOO411m6 | Build ID 9775 | SVN r1617669 |
Released 2014-08-21
Download file link (full)
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.1/binaries/nl/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.1_Win_x86_install_nl.exe/download

Download file link (lp)
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.1/binaries/nl/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.1_Win_x86_langpack_nl.exe/download

Checksum file link (full) (here for MD5)
http://archive.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.1.1/binaries/nl/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.1_Win_x86_install_nl.exe.md5

Checksum file link (lp) (here for MD5)
http://archive.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.1.1/binaries/nl/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.1_Win_x86_langpack_nl.exe.md5

Base URL to Sourceforge.net
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.1/binaries/
Base URL to Apache Archive 	http://archive.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.1.1
getLinkSelection() (download URL) 	undefined
isLanguageSupported() (true/false) ? 	true
Show the sub-box (true/false) ? 	true
General error (true/false) ? 	false

---
Dit e-mailbericht bevat geen virussen en malware omdat avast! Antivirus-bescherming actief
is.