openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: Link to oooforum
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 21:56:34 GMT
Oh, yes, sorry, I could test on the official forum, but, the forum
itself is laid out very differently so I don't think that it would work
very well. The big issue that I see at the moment is that if I follow my
multi-step method to create a "kill the spam" scripts, it takes a very
long time to run. I changed the timeout to 10 minutes. This is so slow
that it just feels silly to even bother trying to remove the spam.

For certain testing would go much faster on the official forum since it
works well and is performs quickly

On 09/03/2014 05:43 PM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> Sorry the way I understood you couldnt work confortable at oooforum
> because of its unresponsiveness. So I suggest using the official
> forums to test the iMacros until they are up there to perform all the
> tasks.
>
> But I most have missed something.
> Regards.
>
> On 9/3/14, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <andrew@pitonyak.org> wrote:
>> The next version of the forum software used by oooforum supports
>> deleting all posts by the user. Also, there is an add-on for the version
>> 2 (I think) that also supports this.
>>
>> The official forum runs great, no need to test there. It is sufficiently
>> moderated that there are no particular issues.
>>
>> On 09/03/2014 05:28 PM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
>>> For the record, you could do this also on our forums at
>>> https://forum.openoffice.org/en/
>>>
>>> This will give you a fast server to work on until oooforum is back in
>>> shape. Trying to delete your own post could do the trick enough to
>>> test it.

I can

EXTRACT=HREF

you are seen, so