openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: Link to oooforum
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 21:40:51 GMT
The next version of the forum software used by oooforum supports
deleting all posts by the user. Also, there is an add-on for the version
2 (I think) that also supports this.

The official forum runs great, no need to test there. It is sufficiently
moderated that there are no particular issues.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php