openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Amali Praveena Soban Kumar <samaliprave...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: Turning off a feature
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 23:26:27 GMT
Hi catpaws cafe,
I'm not sure of this, but is your user profile okay? because i'm not getting the blue double
arrows in my system.

Thanks,
Amali.

On Wednesday, 17 September 2014, 16:09, Catpaws Cafe <catpawscafe@ymail.com> wrote:

Here's a screenshot

catpawscafe.com

On Wednesday, 17 September 2014, 18:04, Catpaws Cafe <catpawscafe@ymail.com> wrote:

I've closed and re-opened.  I've even re-started the laptop.  Still there.

catpawscafe.com

On Wednesday, 17 September 2014, 17:45, Amali Praveena Soban Kumar <samalipraveena@yahoo.com.au>