openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Galla <rajeshbabu.ga...@gmail.com>
Subject Request to volunteer for the project
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 22:59:19 GMT
Hi all,
I am Information Systems graduate from BITS-Pilani,India.
I just passed out of my University.
I've been learning C since 3 years,and Data Structures since 1 year.
I have experience in Java during my 5 month Internship.
I would like to contribute to this open source project, full time till
november and part time, thereafter, since nov 1st is my joining date in
Hikari Tsushin,Tokyo.
I've attached my resume for reference.

Please let me know which area I can contribute to, how to get started with
dev setup and what all i need to know to contribute effectively for the
project.
This is the first time I'm working on any Open-Source Project.

Thank you for the long read.
Galla Rajesh Babu.