openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Hung Mark <mark...@gmail.com>
Subject About debugging tokenizer of writerfilter
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2014 01:10:25 GMT
Hi,

I tried to understand why my document doesn't format correctly.

I followed steps on wiki :
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/WriterFilter

./uno -l libwriterfilter.so -c debugservices.ooxml.ScannerTestService --
file:///home/mark/num.docx

> error: libwriterfilter.so: cannot get factory of demanded implementation:
debugservices.ooxml.ScannerTestService
> dying...
./uno -l libwriterfilter.so -c debugservices.doctok.ScannerTestService --
file:///home/mark/num.doc

> error: libwriterfilter.so: cannot get factory of demanded implementation:
debugservices.doctok.ScannerTestService
> dying...

Is the document outdated or did I miss anything?