openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE, URGENT REQUEST] update the native language pages to reflect 4.1.1 release
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 11:51:08 GMT
On 22/08/2014 Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
> I have checked the native language web sites to which the Update Service
> directs the user for the 4.1.1 download.

Most of them (well, not of this subset, but most NL download pages at
large) were actually NOT ok, since they were suggesting the wrong
language due to the problem discussed yesterday. I updated pages in bulk
with http://svn.apache.org/r1619752

> Some web site needs the one or the other update from my point of view:
> cs,Czech,http://www.openoffice.org/cs/download
> - looks good

Had broken language/version. Now fixed.

> de,German,http://www.openoffice.org/de
> - head line needs to be adjusted
> es,Spanish,http://www.openoffice.org/es/descargar
> - looks good
> fr,French,http://www.openoffice.org/fr/Telecharger
> - looks good
> it,Italian,http://www.openoffice.org/it/download
> - looks good

Untouched.

> ja,Japanese,http://www.openoffice.org/ja/download
> - is still on 4.1.0 - it needs to be updated

Needs manual fixing since it uses custom pages.

> nl,Dutch,http://www.openoffice.org/nl/downloaden.html
> - is still on 4.1.0 - it needs to be updated

Link is wrong and should go to
http://www.openoffice.org/nl/download/index.html
which had broken language/version. Now fixed.

> pt,Portuguese (European),http://www.openoffice.org/pt
> - sub page http://www.openoffice.org/pt/download/ is still on 4.1.0 - it
> needs to be updated

Had broken language/version. Now fixed.

> sk,Slovak,http://www.openoffice.org/sk/download
> - is still on 4.1.0 - it needs to be updated

Had broken language/version. Now fixed.

> tr,Turkish,http://www.openoffice.org/tr
> - head line needs to be updated
> - sub page http://www.openoffice.org/tr/download/index.html is still on
> 4.1.0 and needs to be updated

Untouched, but was fixed in the meantime by bourock.

> zh-CN,Chinese (simplified),http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn
> - this one and its sub page are still on 4.1.0 - update needed

Had broken language/version. Now fixed.

> zh-TW,Chinese (traditional),http://www.openoffice.org/zh-tw
> - this one and its sub page are still on 4.1.0 - update needed

Had broken language/version. Now fixed.

> Please also have a look at the other native language pages.

Those using the "standard" download page should now have all been fixed,
either earlier individually or with this mass-update.

Regards,
   Andrea.