openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: About debugging tokenizer of writerfilter
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2014 14:00:22 GMT
Hi,

Hung Mark schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to understand why my document doesn't format correctly.
>
> I followed steps on wiki :
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/WriterFilter
>

> ./uno -l libwriterfilter.so -c debugservices.ooxml.ScannerTestService --
> file:///home/mark/num.docx
>
>> error: libwriterfilter.so: cannot get factory of demanded implementation:
> debugservices.ooxml.ScannerTestService
>> dying...
> ./uno -l libwriterfilter.so -c debugservices.doctok.ScannerTestService --
> file:///home/mark/num.doc
>
>> error: libwriterfilter.so: cannot get factory of demanded implementation:
> debugservices.doctok.ScannerTestService
>> dying...
>
> Is the document outdated or did I miss anything?

I cannot help you in using uno, but if your document looks different in
MS Word and OpenOffice, you should write a bug report. Reduce the
document to the relevant parts and attach the reduced document to your
report. Please specify in the bug report the program and version you
have used to produce the document.

There will be a release candidate of the version 4.1.1 soon (around end
of next week). You should try that version too.

Kind regards
Regina