openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject [RELEASE]: RC1 is available
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 05:48:59 GMT
Hi,

I would like to inform that AOO 4.1.1 RC1 is available for testing. The
RC is based on revision 1614049 of branch AOO410. The builds can be
found as always under [1].

An overview of fixed issues can be found under [2].

With this release we will have 3 new languages Catalan (ca), Catalan
(Valencia RACV, ca-XR) and Catalan (Valencia AVL, ca-XV). AOO 4.1.1 is
now available in 41 languages where the UI is 100% translated. Many
thanks to all volunteers

Please help us to improve the quality and test the RC in detail. Any
kind of feedback is welcome and highly appreciated.

Kind regards

Juergen

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds