openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Amali Praveena Soban Kumar <samaliprave...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: successful build in ubuntu Linux 14.04
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 04:12:41 GMT
Yes, in order to fix issue 125475, I had to downgrade to 4.8, as I read from Libreoffice bugzilla
and Libreoffice website.
Adding an option to the Linux.mk file solved issue 124712.
Yeah, I think I've wiki account and I'll update the building guide with the list of steps
for Ubuntu Linux 14.04.
Thanks,
Amali.

On Friday, 22 August 2014 8:25 AM, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:

On 21/08/2014 Amali Praveena Soban Kumar wrote:

> Hi dev, I've fixed both the issues 124712(added -fuse_cxa_atexit
> option to the Linux make file) and 125475 ( issue is because of buggy
> toolchain g++4.9, built using g++4.8), and now the build is
> successful in Ubuntu Linux 14.04. Thanks, Amali.

Thanks a lot for the good news! So, you had to replace (and actually
downgrade) the default compiler in Ubuntu in order to build cleanly?

As a start,
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step
should be updated with all your findings and a list of steps to build on
Ubuntu 14.04. If you don't have a wiki account already, just ask and
we'll create one for you.

Regards,
   Andrea.