openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Amali Praveena Soban Kumar <samaliprave...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: build error in Ubuntu Linux 14.04 - bugzilla issue 124712
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 04:54:47 GMT
Hi dev,
I've just found a workaround to build svl. Doing a partial build of svl says,'svl module loaded.'
I think it works.
Going to do a full build as well. After this, i'll update the issue with the details.
Thanks,
Amali.

On Tuesday, 5 August 2014 2:59 PM, Amali Praveena Soban Kumar <samalipraveena@yahoo.com.au>