openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From sangeeta lal <sangeeta.6...@gmail.com>
Subject Application Logging Practices in Industrial and Open-Source Software
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 04:02:31 GMT
Dear OpenOffice  Team,

 *Application Logging Practices in Industrial and Open-Source Software*

 I am a PhD scholar at a state university at India working in the area of
mining software repositories and empirical software engineering. I am
currently working on a project to study developer logging practices in
industrial and open-source software. Following is a link to a short
survey (*about
1 minute to complete*). Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks in
advance.

Link to Survey: .       https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y8PDMNB

Thank You

--