openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WEBSITE] How to localize a website?
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2014 17:21:38 GMT
On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 8:42 AM, Marcus (OOo) <marcus.mail@wtnet.de> wrote:
> I've created a "readme.txt" in the "xx/" directory [1] which is used as
> template. It describes what to do to localize webpages like
> ".../xx/index.html" and ".../xx/download/index.html".
>
> It's new and it can contain gaps of course. So, when you see something that
> is missing please let me know and I'll add it.

Hi Marcus,

You might want to compare your instructions to what we have on the website here:

http://openoffice.apache.org/website-native.html

It probably is best if we just have a single version of these
instructions to maintain.  I don't have a preference for which one to
keep and which one to delete.

-Rob