openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: native-lang.html suggestions now in staging...
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 16:25:17 GMT
Am 07/24/2014 01:35 AM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
> The suggestions from our our recent discussion on the re-use of
> native-lang.html page are now in staging --
>
>   http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/projects/native-lang.html

some links on the top do not work. They are not dispayled as links.
However, they were OK in the original HTML webpage.

> (see discussion as part of the home page discussion --
>
> http://markmail.org/message/zswub64i4niddvpo)
>
> which will likely get published with the abcklog of other work taking
> place now.

Right, I've made some changes elsewhere and would now publish them. I've
tried to fix the broken link but in the MDTEXT I cannot do it.

> Emanuele provided some entries for the "Status" column which I also
> edited to try to make things more consistent. And here is our problem
> area. We do need to define some better consistency for the Status
> column. Visitors need to be able to sort out these language sites in
> some reasonable fashion.

Maybe a longer and more individual description can help - even when it's
a bit work to find it out.

Marcus