openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help me out to start
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 19:28:19 GMT

On 07/15/2014 04:21 AM, Muthu raj wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is Muthuraj from Chennai, India.
>
> I am interested in contributing apache opensource project. I am a
> developer, currently working in the java platform.
>
> Am new to apache open source projects. Please help me to get start over. I
> am ready to work on Developing, Bug fixing, Testing, Localization.
>
> Can anyone please guide me to get start.
>
> Thanks,
> Muthuraj

Probably the best place for you to start is  our Orientation modules:
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/index.html

This will introduce you to how the OpenOffice project works within the
Apache Software Foundation, and give you an overview of some areas for
involvement.

Thank you for your interest in joining us! Please feel free to ask any
additional questions as you progress.