openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Schroader Family <caschroa...@q.com>
Subject Starting Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module : April Schroader
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 18:34:00 GMT
Hello,

I am April Schroader and I am originally from the Seattle, WA area and
now reside near Boise, ID.

I worked in the Tech Industry for 10 years doing QA, Software Testing,
Test Automation Development and Data Integration Testing. And then I had
my first little girl, and then my second, and then a third:-) I have
been out of the industry for 8 years raising them, homeschooling them,
and doing a little writing.

Now, it is time for me to return to Tech Work due to our current
financial situation and I know that I have to re-prove myself to get the
jobs. Since I have been using OpenOffice for a few years, it is time to
give back, gain experience, and get myself back on the bicycle, so to
speak. I will start with QA, but I really want to get back into the
development side of things (Test Automation) soon.

Look forward to engaging this community and seeing how I can best serve it.

April