openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Archiving old Distribution FAQ on cwiki
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 21:55:51 GMT
Am 06/30/2014 11:13 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
> Is there any problem with archiving or even deleting the old draft
> Distribution FAQ on the planning wiki?
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/*DRAFT*+Distribution+FAQ

do we have something similar somewhere? If not we should finalize it and
move it from the planning area to somewhere more appropriate. Or do you
have another reason for deleting it?

> there's a comment that's really a question on it and I'm not certain at
> this point if it really needs an answer or maybe something similar added to
> the FAQ.

IMHO forget the comment. It's 1 year old and nobody expects any longer
an answer. BTW: It even doesn't really belong to the content.

Marcus