openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: [www] NEW language Selection Dropdown!
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 20:59:19 GMT
On 25/06/2014 Tal Daniel wrote:
> Published new language selection dropdown [again]. From now on, visitors
> can quickly select their language, if available. This affects all NL sites.
> Developers & translators are called to add 2 new variables to
> {lang}/brand.mdtext, and change according to their language

Done for Italian. Works nicely, thanks for developing it.

Just the sorting is not intuitive... Maybe sort by Name (with non-Latin
at the end) or by language code? I can't figure out if there is a sort
in place at the moment, it seems rather random to me. Or maybe it's
sorted by English name, but since we don't show the English name this
doesn't help the visitor.

Regards,
   Andrea.