openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache@ OSCON question
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2014 22:22:29 GMT
Kay Schenk wrote:
> This is a very nice offer, Dennis

Thanks Dennis, indeed.

> What was on these popular "pins" that have been used n the past? Just the
> gull logo or ??? It looks like we could get some 1" circle pins very
> inexpensively if this is the case.

You can see one of those pins at https://flic.kr/p/dsxSbi bottom right.
So yes, they had just the orb. We also had pins with a different,
tailor-cut, shape and the full logo.

> I would be happy to cover the cost of  these and have them shipped
> to ASF headquarters in time for transport to OSCON.

Production costs are not a problem, since the project can allocate
budget as discussed several times here.

> They wouldn't "say" anything with just our current flat logo, but
> they would be good I think.

Stickers are an option too, if you prefer... or we can make both! The
only difficult thing is that we need someone to take care of taking
specifications and adapting our logo to it. And also to actually
supervise production and shipping.

Regards,
   Andrea.