openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Röllig <mroellig.n...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: AOO 4.1.1 - any chance to solve issue 124107?
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2014 07:51:58 GMT
Hello!

Am 17.06.2014 11:34, schrieb Yuzhen Fan:
> This issue occurs since version 3.4.0 under some special conditions, it is
> not as serious as recent regression which occurs since 4.0.0 under common
> conditions.

What are "special conditions"?
The only condition is, that a paragraph style inherits a spacing at
bottom. This spacing is not respected and the print layout of the
document is destroyed. It is a formatting and open-import issue.

> If we have no fix in hand or the fix we have is with risk, I will not
> nominate it as candidate of 4.1.1 showstopper.

In my opinion It should to be a showstopper since 3.4.
What will be the nearest milestone for this issue?

Regards, Mathias