openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: need wiki help
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 06:49:47 GMT
On 18/06/2014 Marcus (OOo) wrote:
> Am 05/01/2014 06:45 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
> I've checked with a work colleague of mine and he agreed that this is
> the macro to go. There seems to be no other way in Confluence that is
> built-in. Too sad there is currently a problem with the license.

Probably the problem is not with the license itself, but with the
verification mechanism, since the Apache servers are configured to avoid
accessing external sites/services as much as possible. However, we can
do without it for the time being and we all know that Infra has other
priorities at the moment.

Regards,
   Andrea.